*~* Welcome to A Kreative Escape*~*
Hi, thanks for stopping by! My creative escape is making personalized gifts that include: crosses, name plaques, bow holders, bags, wall plaques, cards and more! Take a moment to check out my picture gallery and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
I look forward to creating that unique piece that will fit perfectly in your home, a childs nursery, as well as gifts for your family and friends!


~ Contact Me ~
email: kreative_escape@yahoo.com
website: www.akreativeescape.com

Monday, June 29, 2009

* UPCOMING EVENT *

On Saturday, July 25th I will have a table at Crayon's Children's Resale shop.
http://www.crayonschildrensresale.net/

I will have pieces available for purchase as well as an album with pictures of pieces I've made for others.

You may place an order for a custom made item or you can purchase items I have on hand.

*orders ready usually within 3 days, pending volume of orders.*

Things to consider when ordering: cross style and shape, stand alone or on a canvas, beads, stones, letters, design, theme, stacked crosses ....


All crosses are $10.00, except beaded crosses are $15.00.

*prices are subject to change

I'll also have a few coasters to check out!
Coasters are $3.00/single set of 4 $10.00

Also, Crayon's is having their Christmas in July sale!!
Entire store will be 5-15% off! , all hair bows buy 2 get 1 FREE, all xmas wrapping paper .50 each, no limit. For each purchase of $50 receive 1 FREE roll of xmas wrapping paper, while supplies last. Register to win 1 of 4 $50 shopping sprees.

AND....a rep for Discovery Toys and Tupperware will also be there!!

I hope to see you out at Crayon's on July 25th from 10am -1pm!!
~Kristie
http://www.crayonschildrensresale.net/


No comments:

Post a Comment