*~* Welcome to A Kreative Escape*~*
Hi, thanks for stopping by! My creative escape is making personalized gifts that include: crosses, name plaques, bow holders, bags, wall plaques, cards and more! Take a moment to check out my picture gallery and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
I look forward to creating that unique piece that will fit perfectly in your home, a childs nursery, as well as gifts for your family and friends!


~ Contact Me ~
email: kreative_escape@yahoo.com
website: www.akreativeescape.com

Sunday, June 28, 2009

A new journey....

I'm heading down unfamiliar territory and yes, I admit...I'm nervous but also so excited to be starting on this journey!

It all started from my "Girls Only" weekends! We escape to a town a few hours away for some fun "market days" shopping in small town. The highlight of these weekends were getting to relax with friends. The BONUS of these trips, for me, was that I ALWAYS came home totally inspired and ready to create something ....anything!!

I have become a frequent shopper at the closest craft store (*who now know me by name~ is that a bad thing? My hubby would probably say a resounding "YES!")! I started creating different projects and quickly saw that I very much enjoyed this "me" time of creating!

This quickly became a little 'escape' for me!

So, after encouragement from family and friends....here I am! ; ) And who knows, hopefully I'll be blessed on this journey and one day I'll be the one selling my items at a "Market Days" event and it will inspire someone else to find their "escape"!

I hope this journey leads to many new friendships, contacts and happy customers!

*Cheers!* Here's to new journey's and success at sharing a new found passion!
~Kristie

No comments:

Post a Comment