*~* Welcome to A Kreative Escape*~*
Hi, thanks for stopping by! My creative escape is making personalized gifts that include: crosses, name plaques, bow holders, bags, wall plaques, cards and more! Take a moment to check out my picture gallery and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
I look forward to creating that unique piece that will fit perfectly in your home, a childs nursery, as well as gifts for your family and friends!


~ Contact Me ~
email: kreative_escape@yahoo.com
website: www.akreativeescape.com

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Total Props!!

I HAVE to give props to my new Friend, Cori, from Scrap~E~Blog! She designed my background and header AND even did a special page break for me!!! *see the cool matching design below this post?* She did an AMAZING job and I really appreicate it!!

SO...if your in the need of a makeover...check her out!! http://www.scrap-e-blog.blogspot.com/

THANK YOU, CORI!!

No comments:

Post a Comment